Make this sheet-pan egg, spinach and ham recipe ahead of time for a weeks worth of tasty breakfast!
For more on this recipe head to EatingWell.com
This Asian lentil lettuce wrap recipe from Cooking Classy is a nice change to your regular week night dinners. It is simple and just as good as it looks!
Delish.com has done it again with this grilled skirt steak salad with arugula, balsamic-glazed onions, tomatoes and feta! If you weren't into salads, we bet you will be now!
One of our favorite places to find delicious and healthy recipes is CookingClassy.com and this new Chicken Taco recipe does not disappoint!
Are you following the Keto diet? These buffalo chicken celery boats by Delish.com are just as good as they look!
Find more about this recipe here!
Recipe from EatingWell.com.
This maple glazed salmon recipe from CookingClassy.com has only four ingredients and is amazingly delicious! Not only is it easy to make but it's also healthy. Enjoy!
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
Thanks again to Delish.com for another healthy recipe that tastes just as good as it looks!
This just might become your next favorite dinner! They only take 25 minutes to make, are so healthy and ultra tasty! For more detail please visit Delish.com.
IowaGirlEats created this amazing fall brussels sprouts salad and it is absolutely delicious! We have already made this a handful of times and know you will love it!
I recommend shredding your own brussels sprouts vs buying pre-shredded to make sure you can slice them very, very thin!
Please head over to IowaGirlEats.com for this recipe and many more amazing options!
Recipe from EatingWell.com
1. In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix together the sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, fish sauce, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
2. Cover and cook until the chicken is tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours (this will shorten total recipe time).
3. Twenty minutes before serving, cook the rice according to the package directions.
4. Meanwhile, transfer the chicken to a plate. Pour the cooking liquid into a large skillet and boil until slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the snow peas, bok choy, bell pepper, scallions, and garlic and cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Serve with the chicken and rice; drizzle with the cooking liquid.
Recipe adapted from RealSimple.com
This tasty black bean quesadilla from EatingWell.com only take 15 minutes to make and will keep you full through the day.
Ingredients1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, preferably pepper Jack
½ cup prepared fresh salsa, divided
4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
1 ripe avocado, diced
This Honey Mustard Salmon and Veggie recipe from CookingClassy.com is absolutely amazing!