IowaGirlEats created this amazing fall brussels sprouts salad and it is absolutely delicious! We have already made this a handful of times and know you will love it!
I recommend shredding your own brussels sprouts vs buying pre-shredded to make sure you can slice them very, very thin!
Please head over to IowaGirlEats.com for this recipe and many more amazing options!
If you're looking for a healthy dinner this one is for you! This zucchini noodle "pasta" with avocado pesto and shrimp is from Eatingwell.com and it is absolutely delicious! Extra bonus- it's so healthy!
Recipe from www.pipandebby.com
Recipe from EatingWell.com
1. In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix together the sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, fish sauce, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
2. Cover and cook until the chicken is tender, on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours (this will shorten total recipe time).
3. Twenty minutes before serving, cook the rice according to the package directions.
4. Meanwhile, transfer the chicken to a plate. Pour the cooking liquid into a large skillet and boil until slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Heat the oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the snow peas, bok choy, bell pepper, scallions, and garlic and cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Serve with the chicken and rice; drizzle with the cooking liquid.
Recipe adapted from RealSimple.com
This tasty black bean quesadilla from EatingWell.com only take 15 minutes to make and will keep you full through the day.
Ingredients1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, preferably pepper Jack
½ cup prepared fresh salsa, divided
4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
1 ripe avocado, diced
This Honey Mustard Salmon and Veggie recipe from CookingClassy.com is absolutely amazing!